The Pittsburgh Japanese Film Festival
March 18 – 31. 2022
The Pittsburgh Japanese Film Festival made a name for itself as one of the most prominent Asian film festivals in the Rust Belt — featuring new and classic films coming out of Japan’s innovative and prolific film industry. Hosted each spring at Row House Cinema, the festival features films from a wide variety of genres and popular events throughout its two-week run.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Pittsburgh Japanese Film Festival (JFFPGH) is a safe, respectful, inclusive, and fun environment for everyone to enjoy movies and events.
This Code of Conduct applies to everyone at the venue and participants in our social media channels. Guests, staff, VIPs, vendors, and press will be held to the same standards. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct.
We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, including:
- Intimidation or threats
- Physical assault of any type
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Inappropriate disruption of events
- Hurtful language
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Bullying or stalking
Especially in connection to:
- Race or ethnicity
- Gender identity or presentation
- Sex or sexual orientation
- Disability, medical condition or pregnancy
- National origin
- Citizenship or legal status
What To Do
- If you are asked to stop any harassing behavior, STOP immediately. Seriously
- If you experience or witness any form of harassment, please contact the nearest staff member. A manager will address the situation. To file a formal complaint, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be investigated – please provide detailed information and your contact information.
- If you feel unsafe in your immediate situation, alert our staff, move to a safe location and dial 911
FILM FESTIVAL ALLIANCE
The JFFPGH is a proud member of the Film Festival Alliance (FFA), the sole professional organization for film festivals and the people who run them.
Film Festival Alliance is a non-profit networking organization that develops and fosters collaboration among mission-driven film festivals across North America. FFA offers resources to strengthen the film festival industry, and advocates for a sustainable and inclusive environment for film festivals and the people who run them.